When cranking engine, vehicle electronics systems are in standby to prevent data loss, the heavy current draw of cranking combined with a full electronics suite can cause voltage drops severe enough to upset memorized settings. By delaying the equipment activation until after the engine is completely started, the on/on delay timer prevents data loss and vehicle down time.
- Emergency override switch provides a convenient way to restore power to your equipment by holding the button in.
- Electronic equipment protection system, computers, GPS, AVL and etc.
- Low / High voltage detection and shutdown.
- Automatic On/Off - no user intervention required
- Prevents battery deep discharge/li>
- Programmable with external DIP switch for selecting and adjusting time delay
- Built-in diagnostic red LED indicates timing functions active when flashing
- Engineered electronically for reverse polarity protection
- Potted compound construction. Solid state, sealed against vibration and moisture.
- Easy external connection with .250 male tab mating with .250 female disconnect
- Delay time range:from 5 seconds to 120 seconds (2 minutes). Tolerance plus (+) or minus (-) 10%
- Allow 3-5 seconds for delay on break at ignition switch connection for delay activation
- For installation, connect the red wire (+) to a master switch and the black wire (-) to the battery negative post. Connect the blue wire to fuse block (AM/FM radio) or cigarette lighter.
|Mounting Hole Center
||3.5in with #6 screws
||Impact Resistant ABS thermoplastic
|Load Current Rate
||30 amps 24 VDC
||18 VDC min - 33 VDC max
|Ignition Switch Trigger
||19 - 26 VDC, 10mA
|Low Voltage Disconnect
|Over Voltage Disconnect
||-40 F to +185 F
Caution: An appropriate size fuse circuit breaker must be used to ensure safety.